Fire Sprinkler (Water Based) Inspector – Tampa
Wiginton Fire Systems is looking for a Water Based Fire Sprinkler Inspector for its Tampa location.
Wiginton Fire Systems is seeking NICET 2-certified Fire Sprinkler Inspectors for its Tampa office. An Inspector is responsible for ensuring proper inspection, testing, and maintenance of fire protection systems, in accordance with NFPA 25, at scheduled sites.
Position Duties (Basic)
1. Properly perform quarterly and annual wet system inspections
2. Perform duties in a cost-effective manner while inspecting structures that contain Fire Protection Systems.
3. Correctly complete all Inspection related documentation.
4. Working knowledge of NFPA 25, 13, 13D & 13R and common materials and installation processes.
Job Requirements (Qualified candidates only. Unqualified candidates will not be contacted.)
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Valid Driver’s License
– NICET 2-certification
– Must have at least 2 years of experience.
Wiginton is a 100% employee-owned company and we have been in business for over 50 years. We offer best-in-class benefits and training and advancement opportunities. Competitive pay, company vehicle, and full benefits. If you are tired of having a job and are ready for a career, contact us!
- 401(k) W/ matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Driver’s License (Required)
- NICET 2 Inspection and Testing (Required)
22 Years of Service
What inspired you to seek growth within this company?
Wanting to be the best I can be. If I’m going to do something, I want to be the best at it.
What is it about this company you enjoy most?
Definitely the people and opportunity the company provides. You work as a team caring for one another’s success.