Fire Sprinkler Fitter – Charlotte
Wiginton Fire Systems is looking for experienced fire sprinkler journeymen fitters in Charlotte, NC
- Oversee Installation crew; direct and lead fitters and assistant fitters;
- knowledge of NFPA 13 code and regulations; ability to perform all types of repairs and upfits; ability to oversee the project from start to finish, to include material needed;
- knowledge of OSHA regulations pertaining to job site safety; properly handle service calls and emergency calls;
- communicate properly and professionally with customers, town authorities, management, field, and office personnel.
- Ability to read prints with confidence, accuracy, and ease
- Communicate with Field Operations Manager as to concerns pertaining to fire systems.
- Assist the foreman in loading and/or unloading materials, machinery, or tools
- Lubricate, clean, or repair machinery, equipment, or tools as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of pipefitting, related plumbing regulations, and fire protection codes and standards
- 2-4 Years of Fipefitting experience
- 401(k) W/ matching
- Employee Stock Options
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Potiential Overtime
22 Years of Service
What inspired you to seek growth within this company?
Wanting to be the best I can be. If I’m going to do something, I want to be the best at it.
What is it about this company you enjoy most?
Definitely the people and opportunity the company provides. You work as a team caring for one another’s success.