Fire Sprinkler Fitter – Charlotte
Wiginton Fire Systems is looking for experienced fire sprinkler journeymen fitters in Charlotte, NC
- Oversee Installation crew; direct and lead fitters and assistant fitters;
- knowledge of NFPA 13 code and regulations; ability to perform all types of repairs and upfits; ability to oversee the project from start to finish, to include material needed;
- knowledge of OSHA regulations pertaining to job site safety; properly handle service calls and emergency calls;
- communicate properly and professionally with customers, town authorities, management, field, and office personnel.
- Ability to read prints with confidence, accuracy, and ease
- Communicate with Field Operations Manager as to concerns pertaining to fire systems.
- Assist the foreman in loading and/or unloading materials, machinery, or tools
- Lubricate, clean, or repair machinery, equipment, or tools as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of pipefitting, related plumbing regulations, and fire protection codes and standards
- 2-4 Years of Fipefitting experience
- 401(k) W/ matching
- Employee Stock Options
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Potiential Overtime
21 Years of Service
What inspired you to seek growth within this company?
The encouragement of management and hearing their story of success within the company inspired me.
What is it about this company you enjoy most?
I tell everyone that you are not a number here. We are family.