Fire Sprinkler Service Tech – Atlanta
Wiginton Fire Systems is looking for fire sprinkler service technicians for its Atlanta location.
For 55 years, Wiginton has been an industry leader in Fire Protection and Fire Sprinklers. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, an employee stock ownership plan, and advancement opportunities. We are 100% employee-owned and we promote from within. Don’t just look for another job. Start your career today!
A Service Technician is responsible for ensuring proper service, repair, and/or installation of the fire sprinkler and other fire protection systems at the assigned job site. Providing on-site service calls, and troubleshooting repairs in a timely manner. Preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports, maintaining work vehicles and tools when applicable, collaborating with team members, and ensuring a high level of customer service, satisfaction, and communication.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Strong understanding of materials, tools, equipment, and procedures used in the installation process
- Working knowledge of NFPA Standards.
- Minimum of 2 years of service experience (3-5 Preferred)
- Experience in other areas of fire protection (alarm, extinguisher, suppression) is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) & 401(k) Match
- Employee Stock Options
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On Call / Potienal Overtime
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Robert B. Cariveau
33 Years of Service
What inspired you to seek growth within this company?
Early on, it was my wife and family. After moving into design, it was a sense of accomplishment and wanting to learn all there is to know about the business.
What is it about this company you enjoy most?
It’s a fun place to work with many opportunities for anyone that works hard and wants to learn.