Fire Sprinkler Inspector – Jacksonville
Wiginton Fire Systems is looking for a Fire Sprinkler Inspector for its Jacksonville location.
Wiginton Fire Systems is seeking NICET 2-certified Fire Sprinkler Inspectors for its Jacksonville office. An Inspector is responsible for ensuring proper inspection, testing, and maintenance of fire protection systems, in accordance with NFPA 25, at scheduled sites.
Position Duties (Basic)
1. Properly perform quarterly and annual wet system inspections
2. Perform duties in a cost-effective manner while inspecting structures that contain Fire Protection Systems.
3. Correctly complete all Inspection related documentation.
4. Working knowledge of NFPA 25, 13, 13D & 13R, and common materials and installation processes.
Job Requirements (Qualified candidates only. Unqualified candidates will not be contacted.)
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Valid Driver’s License
– NICET 2-certification
– Must have at least 2 years of experience.
Candidates that have experience with fire alarm experience along with NICET certifications and inspection experience are considered Highly Qualified
Wiginton is a 100% employee-owned company and we have been in business for over 50 years. We offer best-in-class benefits and training and advancement opportunities. Competitive pay, company vehicle, and full benefits. If you are tired of having a job and are ready for a career, contact us!
- 401(k) W/ matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Driver’s License (Required)
- NICET 2 Inspection and Testing (Required)
21 Years of Service
What inspired you to seek growth within this company?
The encouragement of management and hearing their story of success within the company inspired me.
What is it about this company you enjoy most?
I tell everyone that you are not a number here. We are family.