Fire Sprinkler Inspector – Gainesville, FL
Wiginton Fire Systems is looking for a Fire Sprinkler Inspector for its Gainesville location.
Wiginton Fire Systems is seeking NICET 2-certified Fire Sprinkler Inspectors for its Gainesville office. An Inspector is responsible for ensuring proper inspection, testing, and maintenance of fire protection systems, in accordance with NFPA 25, at scheduled sites.
Position Duties (Basic)
1. Properly perform quarterly and annual wet system inspections
2. Perform duties in a cost-effective manner while inspecting structures that contain Fire Protection Systems.
3. Correctly complete all Inspection related documentation.
4. Working knowledge of NFPA 25, 13, 13D & 13R, and common materials and installation processes.
Job Requirements (Qualified candidates only. Unqualified candidates will not be contacted.)
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Valid Driver’s License
– NICET 2-certification
– Must have at least 2 years of experience.
Candidates that have Fire Alarm experience as well are considered Highly qualified.
Wiginton is a 100% employee-owned company and we have been in business for over 50 years. We offer best-in-class benefits and training and advancement opportunities. Competitive pay, company vehicle, and full benefits. If you are tired of having a job and are ready for a career, contact us!
- 401(k) W/ matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
25 Years of Service
What inspired you to seek growth within this company?
The faith that others put in me and the fact that I was able to live up to that faith.
What is it about this company you enjoy most?
The fact that I never have to do it alone.