Fire Sprinkler Foreman – Orlando
Wiginton Fire Systems is looking for Fire Sprinkler Foreman for its Orlando location.
You’ll lead and Train the Installation of water-based fire protection systems. Including Fire Sprinklers, standpipes, fire pumps, and underground utilities. You will also
- Execute fire sprinkler design plans
- Manage materials delivered to the job site
- Use hand and power tools
- Cut and thread pipe
- Work closely with the general contractor, other trades, and company field supervisor to ensure a smooth installation process.
- Maintain accurate and precise documentation daily
- Oversee work of helpers, Mentor and coaches as necessary
- Read and understand drawings and blueprints.
- Test piping systems for leaks and read gauges.
- Climbing ladders and scaffolds and the ability to work in excess of 40 feet from the floor
Non-qualified applicants will not be contacted. Please do not apply if you don’t have previous fire sprinkler installation and foreman experience
In order to be considered, you MUST have previous fire sprinkler installation experience, preferably as a foreman.
Experience, Education, and General Background Skills Required:
– High school diploma or equivalent.- Strong understanding of materials, tools, equipment, and procedures used in the installation process, plus a working knowledge of NFPA Standards.
– Physical stamina and ability to perform laborious and strenuous work for extended hours, including overtime up to 25 hours per week, if necessary.
– Good communication, training, and planning skills. Sense of pride, integrity, and organizational ability. Must enjoy working independently and outdoors.- 2 or more years in fire sprinkler installation
Preferred:- Certified state/federally accredited Journeyman.- Possess a valid driver’s license and meet all Insurance Carrier requirements.
We are 100% employee owned and promote from within. Most of our employees have been with us for 10 years or more. We value hard work and having fun. Don’t just get another job. Start your career today.
- company vehicles and cell phones to our foremen.
- 401(k) W/ matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Potiential Overtime
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sanford,FL (32771): Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Fire sprinkler fitting: 4 years (Required)
25 Years of Service
What inspired you to seek growth within this company?
The faith that others put in me and the fact that I was able to live up to that faith.
What is it about this company you enjoy most?
The fact that I never have to do it alone.