Fire Sprinkler Associate Designer (Entry Level)
Wiginton Fire Systems is looking for an Entry Level CAD Technician to fill the position of Associate Designer in its Tampa office.
This position is open to Entry level candidates. Freelance or contract arrangements will NOT be considered. We are looking for people who want to grow with us and be a part of the future.
Freelance or contract arrangements will NOT be considered. We are looking for people who want to grow with us and be a part of the future.
A Designer is responsible to produce design-related documents to ensure the scope of the fire protection system is fully communicated to our installation personnel at the assigned job site. He/she performs design work and also directs the work of others as assigned.
Experience, Education, and General Background Skills Required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Auto CAD Degree / Certificate
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- An understanding of materials, tools, equipment, and procedures used in the installation and design processes, plus a willingness to acquire knowledge of the NFPA Standards.
- Mental stamina and ability to perform laborious and repetitive work for extended hours, including overtime up to 25 hours per week, if necessary. (Any overtime hours will be given notice before hand)
- Good communication, training, and planning skills. Sense of pride, integrity, and organizational ability. Must enjoy working independently and with others.
- The ability to pass a Drug Screen and Background check
Wiginton Corporation is a 100% employee-owned company and have been in business for 55 years.
We offer full benefits, competitive salaries, and opportunities for advancement.
Don’t just find another job, start your career today!
- 401(k) & 401(k) Match
- Employee Stock Options
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33619: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CAD Certification (Required)
25 Years of Service
What inspired you to seek growth within this company?
The faith that others put in me and the fact that I was able to live up to that faith.
What is it about this company you enjoy most?
The fact that I never have to do it alone.