Fire Alarm Tech – Fort Myers
Wiginton Fire Systems is currently seeking candidates for Fire Alarm Technicians in its Fort Myers Office.
A Fire Alarm Technician is responsible for ensuring proper inspection, service, and repair of the alarm detection system at the assigned job site.
An Alarm Technician reports to the Service Manager or location manager and may direct the work of any assigned employees.
– Must be 18 Years old
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Must have a valid Drivers License / Clean Driving Record
– The ability to pass a drug screen & background check
– 2 Years of low voltage and alarm experience
To be considered a preferred Candidate:
– 2 years of experience in servicing and inspecting fire alarm systems and programming panels.
We have been in business since 1967 and have offices throughout the Southeast. We are 100% employee owned and offer full benefits, competitive salary, and company vehicles. We promote from within and offer advancement opportunities for those who want to grow with us. Don’t just find another job. Start your career today.
- 401(k) W/ matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
22 Years of Service
What inspired you to seek growth within this company?
Wanting to be the best I can be. If I’m going to do something, I want to be the best at it.
What is it about this company you enjoy most?
Definitely the people and opportunity the company provides. You work as a team caring for one another’s success.